Friday, August 28, 2026

Princeton University Art Museum

There are moments when I just want to revel in silence and let my eyes feast on beautiful architecture and artwork. Fortunately, the Princeton University Art Museum is only a half hour's drive away. So here’s a slide show of photographs I took at the museum, set to the music of Brahms with yours truly playing the violin solo. 🎻 🎶

After getting my fix, I stop by and browse at Princeton Record Exchange. Within walking distance are a lot of good places to drink and eat along Nassau and Witherspoon streets, and Palmer Square. 

The black and white film photos were taken on a Leica M4 or M6 body + Canon 35mm f2 LTM, Leitz 35mm Summilux V1 (loaned by a good friend), Leitz 50mm Summicron V3 or Leitz 50mm Summilux V2. For the colored images, I used either a Fuji X-E3Leitz 35mm Summicron V2 or Sony A7II + Canon 35mm f2.8 LTM.

See more pictures of PUAM at my Flickr! 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment