Tuesday, December 7, 2021

man cave 2021

 

From mid September until mid November, the man cave was out of commission so I set up a temporary system in our living room. 


Flooding in the lower level had been a major issue since we moved to this house. Tish and I finally bit the bullet and had a French drain + sump pump system installed.


Knowing that jackhammers would create a big mess, we packed up all of our books, LPs, CDs, etc.


I had to repaint/reseal the floor because it was badly scratched by contractor traffic.


Listening lounge chair


At least 12 square feet of floor space was gained from the removal of a built-in bench. We reclaimed a small window that had been blocked off, which most likely had an a/c in the past. 


Monaural hifi view

Stereo + Monaural Hi-Fi

Still working on the main hifi system and filing my LPs...😉

I'm really liking the less cluttered look, which means I have to reduce my audio collection. So keep your eyes peeled for goodies at the JE Labs Flea Market after the New Year. 😄 



No comments:

Post a Comment