Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Happy Holidays 2021

 With the blessing of Early Bender of Hifitown.com, I uploaded two articles written in the 1980s for The Absolute Sound by his parents, Walt Bender (1944-2008) and Lennice Werth. 

WE/Altec 755A is in Part I



Berning EA230 is in Part II

Olden Golden Components Part II

I've owned quite a few of the components discussed and still listen to a couple. This is a reflection of the articles' profound influence on my pursuit of the audio hobby. Since I believe that they are as relevant then as they are now, I added them to the JE Labs Arkiv.

As the year comes to a close, I'd like to thank all the visitors, especially those who've contributed to this blog.😊

Wishing everyone a great Holiday Season and all the best in the New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment